Xceed 106726 Nut Driver 7.0 x 100 mm (HSS Tip)
106726 Nut Driver 7.0 x 100 mm (HSS Tip)
This is Xceed RC new series of high quality precision tools with new looking and new design. It is more lightweight than the old version because of holes are opened up in the handle. Featuring 2 colors tones (green color and gun metal) anodized hollow aluminum handle, the surface has been knurled for better grip in the hand while the top sports a rotating end cap for better comfort during use. Also, tips for new tools series are made of HSS (High Speed Steel) , which makes them more durable while continuing to ensure a good fit with the head of the fastener.
Type: Light Weight Nut Driver
Tip size: 7.0 mm
Tip length: 100 mm
- lightweight CNC-machined 2 colors tones (green color and gun metal) aluminum handles with holes are opened up in the handle surface for unsurpassed grip.
- New lightweight hollow cap fitted into the handle end.
- Precision engraved and easy-to-read markings readily identify the tool at a glance.
- The tips are made of HSS (High Speed Steel) to provide long life, excellent torsion, and everlasting shape.
- The end of the HSS tips are grounded for maximum precision, perfect fit to the fastener, additionally heat treated and hardened for maximum life.